Saturday, October 6, 2007

Weekends at last !

Its my 2nd post after weeks, lol, too lazy~

Today met up with Mq to bugis, gossiped alot, especially about the current hot news about our ex classmate, hehe, unbelievable. Main purpose was to go there to get my HP ink cartridge, after asking and searching for the cart. in so many shops, i finally found my ink! BUT, cost $35, thats too much~ sigh, shudn't have bought HP printer, stupid mistake~.

Din buy it in the end -.-. Mission failed.

Thats Mq [my AS buddy in poly :) ], haha, taken during our attachment period as factory workers :s


Wanted to see how Mr.P looks like today, but he was late -.-, and i need to rush off, again, mission failed *must show me his face the next time leh* haha

After that, went to vivo, walked ard, and chilled at pacific cafe with my chilling kaki, haha, wanted to sit at the swing there, but ppl there act v fast, once there's vancancy, ** Voom**, and they got it.
Kaki, 以毒攻毒 dun always work, must take care k :)

Relaxing saturday, enjoyed it =).

But, its going to be an awful noon tml, hafta see the sickening, horrible, incorrigible dentist tml, *pukes*.

No comments: