Monday, February 18, 2008

Lunar New Year '08

新年快乐! This greeting may be quite late, but its still new year!

除夕
On Chinese New Year eve, we went for 2 hours physics lecture and headed to JP to have our lunch, everyone were scramping home after the KFC meal. Since my tuan yuan fan is at ah ma place and it starts at 5+, i decided to kill my time by playing chinese chess with SW. Haha, bad choice, lost terribly hehe... Lol, come to think of it, i haven't treat him to fruit juice for losing, shhhh... :s
Headed down to ah ma place after losing my morales at the chess game, haha, and perfect timing, time for dinner. Had some phototaking sessions with Shanel's cool cam.
Oh ya, let me introduce my dear cousie, Shanel~

Shanel (left), Me (right)

The girl who:
-Snatched bread from me when we were young
-Insisted on not calling me Jie jie cos i'm only 3 mths older :s
-Is my childhood best friend
-Came up my sch bus to ask me over to her place during our kindergarten days
-Had one of her tooth flew out while singing shoo fly dun bother me, shoo fly dun bother me, hehe ;)
-And now, my gossip source, haha!

Yeah, Reunion dinner!!


大年初一
Went to Pa's side to bai nian, as usual i dread going there, our family is not v shou with them, only thing i look forward is the red packets there and also the cards session, haha, though i lost quite a bit on that day, time pass faster with the 52 cards haha, wad a great invention! hehe. At last, at evening, we headed back to ah ma place and cont' to bai nian~ And its the start of our mahjong session!!

大年初二!!
Woke up kind of early at ah ma hse, everyone were queuing for the toilet, hope to have our bath first before our lao gus and lao gims come. Haha, still remember one or two years ago, we were still sleeping when our relatvies came, haha~, greeted them with our messy hair and bad breath :s. This time as usual decided to go simple, dressed in my ah ma shirt and bai nian~, ahaha~ Heard that green brings luck to rabbit, so i chose the most greeny one, lol.

大年初三!!
Went to Wong-san's place to bai nian, with 3 of his army friends, haha, feeling quite weird, busy eating and gluing my eyes to the tv, pretending that i am engross in the movie Ch5 was showing, American football, which i catch no ball at all :s (**Confessions, oppps =x) Haha.. Had been losing $$ over the past few days on chu 1 and 2, we had some healthy mahjong after steamboat, me and Wong-san keep 胡-ing, but its healthy mahjong sigh, hahah! wasted sia. Thanks Wong san and his mum for making so much dishes and his buddy, SY for busy cooking for us~

初5
A special, touching day, with lotsa surprises.
Loves the appetizer, main course and dessert (the most! *winks*)
Thanks for everything, its the thoughts that counts =)
Went to clark quay and threw coins at the wishing pool, hope our wishes will come true ^^

初8
Happy Valentines and International Friendship day to all. Its really kind of Kang Shun to give the gals a stalk of rose each, Arigatou. Of course, not forgetting Emi for giving us chocolates, zhen you xin, thanks! =)

Here's the fate of my rose :(
初10
A day that i'm suppose to give surprises, but it din work out well, haha~ hope he had enjoyed though ^^. Now i'm so much better with using photoshop le, lol~
Went to watch P.S I love you, hmm, wad should i say, haha, guess i'm suited for comedies only. While watching i heard ppl sniffing, haha, guess they are emo ppl :s. I was waiting for a part that i can tear, cause, quite a few of uni friends weeped, but, i waited and waited till the word THE END came out, haha, i failed :s ... conclusion is that i'm too practical le... Sigh~

Hehe, its the end of the new year post, got to know a great news, i'm going to have a one week break next week! woots!

No comments: