Sunday, March 9, 2008

Argh! My shoes~

Was happily preparing my stuffs yesterday to meet up my sec sch friends, when i stepped out of my door, i found out that my shoes went missing! My new year shoes that i wore for less than 5 times.. sobs.. My mum was clearing the shoe rack in that very morning, and ya, i guess she accidentally threw it away, i dunno how.. lol. Or maybe someone took it to do curse on me! Eww... haha.. ok, being imaginative here..

Went to the area where my mum threw the trash bag but.. SIGH.. when did the cleaners become so efficient all of a sudden, lol. Blood boils *, anger level:100%, gave my mum a call, grumbled and told her tt she's v er xin, haha.. anyhow throw my stuffs, ok, i was bad...

And i stomped my steps to the bus stop but i keep telling myself its not on purpose, lol, luckily the devil in me yesterday was quite inactive and i managed to cool down..
Went back to the same shop, bought the same shoes of a different colour :s, so liang xi mei =x
So much for my bad day.

Headed down to orchard to do some shopping and getting wl's gift, lol, searched high and low for it k! haa.. after everything, its dinner time for me and the mosquitoes!!!! Lol... i think mosquitoes have gt good taste nowadays :x

No comments: