Saturday, April 12, 2008

Its Benkyo-time~

Had my Jap oral yest, it was a guilty and messed-up test. Guilty because, when i got there, checked the name list, found out that i'm the only one who haven't took it, guess i've wasted sensei's time :x.

Messed up cos i'm nt well prepared, he asked me my country and i wasn't familiar with that phrase, it took me sometime to give an answer. Ended up saying that I am Singapore. Eww... And this Q sort of made me nervous, and my subsequent answers aren't really good.

Well, though the oral test i din do well, but it was an enjoyable test session, first time not feeling nervous when gg for oral, haha. Japanese have gt something special, dunno y i feel calm and peaceful when speaking to them. Like one of a Jap lady office i peeped into, its a perfect environment for meditation. But i think its only for Japs of this generation, *eyes roll*


Sensei, sha shin o torimasenka.
Teacher : i i desu ne (dun sound really i i desu though, haha), torimashou.


Me, Sensei, Ben and Shirley
Missing ppl : Andrew, Qianwen, Qiong Xia and doraemons


Exams period now.. when time is the limiting factor and not fuel :s, peeps, lets all jiayou, Good Luck to all and even more Good Luck to me =x.. Haha.



No comments: