Saturday, May 31, 2008

Cry me a river

What's happening?? 破财消灾? Sigh.. i can't believe its happening to me again, history repeats itself after 5 years. Is it a crime to be forgetful?

Today was supposed to meet up with friends for K lunch. While preparing and transferring my stuffs to another bag, i realised my purse is missing. The worst thing is that i have no clues at all to where and when i lost it. Till now i still can't believed i dropped it somewhere. So many important things inside, arrrgh, i hate my purse! Was only commenting that the purse i had was of lousy quality and the next thing i know, it left me.

Went to interchange to report loss, it was totally embarrassing, i was holding my tears when talking to the in charge, in the end, i still cried uncontrollably. By right, i should be experienced in losing purse and stay calm enough, but the thought of parting with my photos and all that.. hai..

Was supposed to withdraw $20 the night before, but it says minimum of $50. Whats meant to be gone, shall be gone eventually. I promise i'm going to zip my bag from now on, just wish that it'll find its way home.

Went to lodge a police report, trying to save money and get away with a lie but the experienced policeman is just too uncompassionate. Well, all the $ i've earned last week will be used to make a new IC. IC is 50% govt. property and 50% MY property. I have no say in this at all, no wonder poorer will only get poorer. Totally disgusted.

There are many different kinds of people in the world, pretty, smart, rich, poor etc. It just happened that i'm under the absent minded category. And this kind of people, is what "they" can't tolerate. Though i know its my responsibility to ensure that my belongings are with me, but is the penalty "they" imposed fair? If someone is born forgetful, increasing fines for subseqent loss of IC ($300) is not going to solve it. Maybe its due to the poor economy that they came up with such a "REMEDY", if thats the case,"they" might like to also put on another charge on those that lose their purse for littering, this way they can collect more fines or have free CIP services. Damn it.


Moreover, just because i have no evidence of theft my case have to be filed under Lost items. Well, those that commit crimes have super high IQ k, i'm not their match and end up i have to pay for my stupidity. Low crime doesn't mean no crime but being stupid is surely, definitely, without a doubt a crime!! This is going to turn me into a paranoid person, always doing a checklist on my stuffs. The thought of doing that just creeps me out.

FROM NOW ON I'M NEVER EVER GOING TO BRING IC OUT!!!!
I WANT MY PURSE BACK :'(, i just hope that its some kind soul this time round.

First thing when i got the police report was to look for some 4 digits no. I believe that the world is still fair, there will be gain when there is loss, according to the law of conservation. So, cl and I decided to try my luck, oh, did i say luck -.- on Sg Pool.
Bukit View quote : What you believe is what you will achieve.
I must 发发发 tonight!
I'm going to keep all negative thoughts off my head, the more pessimistic i am, i get the more troubles i'm going to have! Lady luck, please shine on me like before :)

No comments: