Thursday, August 28, 2008

A day when everything went wrong

Blur? Stupid? 心不在焉? Thought that lesson starts at 2 30, took my time and stroll to class.. on my way there, saw labmates, chatted a while but they've got this puzzled look on their faces. Few minutes later,
Qianwen : Where are u?
Me: On my way lor
Qianwen: y nv come for tutorial?
Me: Huh?! I'm on my way, dunjoke ar..
Qianwen: Really, starts at 1 30
Was listening to 93.3Fm, not long after the call, they played the song "You had a bad day" -.-

Followed zhining they all to Lib 2, thinking that there's another tutorial.
Zhining: Where are u going?
Me: Lib 2 lor still got time before my next lesson
Eunice (tutorial mate): Huh? Tutorial is on odd week, its even week now.

What had gone into me -.-.. So practically came to school for nothing.. Quote from someone: Everything happens for a reason. The only reason is to force me to make fees payment in bank haha! Worse things are happening at other parts of the world, so i shouldn't be so grumpy.. In order not to make it a wasted trip, i'm off to mug le.. Argh!

No comments: