Monday, June 21, 2010

祸从口进

Friday 18/6/10

Me and my 2 sis were going for the jie-meis picnic with other jie meis, and i experienced some discomfort in my stomach on my way. Due to the pain and dizziness i alighted at dover and rushed to the toilet when suddenly things started to get really bright and i broke out into cold sweat that was practically dripping down my face. Fortunately my 2 sis were there to help me out of the cubicle and i rested at the station, from sitting to lying on the floor :s

I'm touched by what my sisters did, they made me feel like satay, fanning me and putting medicated oil :) Sis called Wong and he came down to Dover from work, it was then when he said he experienced the same thing.. so so so it must be the dinner we had the day before at Bukit Timah market!! It got worse in the evening, I vomited several times and we frequent the toilet. But thanks to LOPERAMIDE 2MG, i recovered the day itself but Wong had a tough night cos he fell sick ):

This is the day when 病猫 looked after 病猫 and 病猫 looked after 病猫 :) I'm so blessed to have dear to look after me, be my audience when i was "merlion-ing", despite feeling unwell. Thanks dear, it was a bearable experience with you around :) ♥

Saturday 19/6/10

We had dinner at Maxwell food centre and I bought the famous fish head bee hoon soup and spotted a housefly in the fish, after eating for 10 minutes! *pukes*
I returned the bowl to the uncle and asked for a refund, who knows that might be their secret recipe -.-

No comments: