Thursday, October 28, 2010

Customer's rights!

78877, 78877.. I'm now really repelled by this number. Few days back, my dad came to me and asked why did my bill shoot from $30 to $70, i was shocked. Immediately i gave M1 a call and check things out, they claimed that it was charged by a third party funmobile and i subscribed to their membership for $9.98/week, a total charge of $60 to date. Blood boiled, still boiling now..when on earth did i sign up for it and i wasn't aware about it and worst thing is they claim that i actually made a valid subscription through WAP service.

A chant that i've been repeating to funmobile -I'm 100% sure that i did not apply for it or allow other parties to access my phone. I told them to check their records of me using their application like downloading ringtones and i had no record of it.

My next question to them was, using common sense, will someone subscribe for a service that he/she do not use? The answer is obvious, but what was told by funmobile was that they were not able to waive off the charges because i registered it regardless of whether i use the application or not.

I asked, how can one sign up for your services, wouldn't you need to provide any names or passwords and they claimed, by going into M1 Wap site, you can just link to apply by clicking on several buttons and tada u're registered for it. This is how friendly and convenient for one to subscribe to their membership. Just to add on the CSO told me that it is impossible for one to accidentally hit on the keypad and subscribe to it.

*Fight went on...*

Bad experience. Sometime you really need to raise your voice and call them donkey times to protect your money and rights. Without my authorization and consent to subscribe, these nonsense shouldn't have happen, and M1 as my 3+ yr service provider, did nothing much to help which I'm extremely disappointed, I believe they could have done more.

Case settled. Next thing that's bothering me is the tuition fees that my student owed me *faints*

No comments: