Friday, July 29, 2011

Graduated!

After 4 long years in NTU, I've finally, officially graduated!!, along with a certificate, friendships, chemistry knowledge (perhaps?) and a mountain of debt to clear.

Sitting in the auditorium hall yesterday, memories of NTU days started to flash through my mind. I am thankful that I had a great bunch of friends that pulled me through the tiring years, especially the first semester. The idea of giving up was strong back then, especially when I could only understand less than 50% of every lesson and scoring low grades for tests and exams.
Maybe its like pushing a car, its tough at the start, but once you overcome the inertia, its easier to keep the car going. Thanks to the extra few pairs of hands that helped me! :)

I miss those days meeting to take 179 to school together, coordinating to secure slots for course registration, getting samples from friends when my experiment fails (almost always -.-), helping each other to print notes and photocopying textbooks, da bao-ing chicken rice and finding benches during lunch peak hours, helping each other out with school work, studying together till 10+pm at lee wee nam library during exam period, burn midnight oil together, making each other nervous before the papers, celebrating after the last paper, giving each other encouragement when the morale was low. Those were the sweet days in NTU, during yr 1 and 2 when we were still a group. Subsequently, several reactions took place within the molecule including combination, addition, E1 and cracking :(

Thanks peeps for creating such wonderful footprints in my life, all the best to our future and my search for a new chapter :) Last but not least, my parents for giving me the chance to study in ntu, and dear for the emotional and welfare support! Hahaha

No comments: