Thursday, January 3, 2008

Hi 08 =), Bye 07 =(

Let me do a lil summary of the major events of 07, in case i forget them in future ~

1. 07 I would say have been quite a gd year for me. Successfully graduated from SP, and with lotsa luck from some part of the universe, i actually got into NTU CBC, haha, i was just trying to gamble with $20 to try to get into either of the local U, whaha~. I'm the 赌后 ;)

2. Got to know a few great friends during my days at MOM, though now rarely kept in touch =x, without them, i would be dragging myself to training and work everyday. Of course, not forgetting, my dear neighbour, Uncle roch~ and friendly Carrie :)

Angie, Sheila, Nadiah and Me =)



3. In U, got to noe a small bunch of friends, all are kind souls tt help me lots for the past few mths, ty, haha. Dun shake head when u all see me agn in a few days time ar ;)



4. Last of all, glad tt Spont is still in touch, haha, friends foreva even till we become ah mas like wad wl say whaha. Oh yeah, and one of the best thing tt happened in 07 is tt i've found my lucky charm~ haha ;). Save the best for last~

31/12/07

On new year eve, the foreva "interesting" 5 of us, decided to go to West Cost for picnic. This time we potluck again, hehe, i made sandwiches, supposed to be delicious, i cooked with my ai xin, but no idea why it hardened and sigh, failed agn, lol. I shall never cook again, last year the same thing happened to my pizza :s. A sinful picnic =x



Thats wad i call a 鬼脸 hehe.
Time to clear my '07 sins~



















Let us all be like a rocket in 08, slowly set of the ground,



















Steadily~




















And Reach out for the stars!

















Thanks zx and py for bringing cam, uploading and sending the pics :).
-----------------------------------
After picnic, met up with ah 田 ;), very luckily, we managed to catch the last beautiful sunset of 07. Hmm... gd camera phone and photography skill! ;)



Had a wonderful and touching countdown hehe~, the best countdown i ever had over my past 20 years =). And yes! We welcomed 2008 with a smile, hope we can carry it with us through the road ahead. ;)

**Waves goodbye to 07 **


----------------------------
A New Chapter shall begin
----------------------------

Hmm, maybe its time for me to set some resolutions for 2008, but i know, since young, like the timetables i planned before exams, plans that we planned for outing, very unlikely it will turn out the way i want it to be =x. Anyway, let it be the wishes for 08.

1. Stay healthy and gain more weight, but pls dun accumulate on my face =x.

2. Strive hard in Uni, and join some activities. Expand my social circle, have to learn to shed off my shell le, not easy but i will try =x. I dun wish to be just getting a piece of cert after the 4 years.

3. Hope '08 will be a smiley year, for all the kind souls out there ;) and hope we'll have a 10 ppl gathering soon =)

No comments: