Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New sem, New start :)

Yeah, completed 12.5% of my course, sad to say, my 7 weeks of holiday had ended. But i think the break is just nice, not too long or too short.

Its been a fruitful holiday, I've completed the survey job successfully, never thought of giving up, just feeling reluctant to do the visits! Haha~, Most importantly I've conquered the Indian curry and Chinese dumplings area =x, lol, levelled up~. Just met my sup. today to do closure, and yeah, very satisfied with my results, my sweat din went down the drain~. Mr. Ho is such a kind soul~ hehe.

Surely my holiday can't revolve round the surveys, had lots of fun too during the hol, i think i played more than i worked =x, lol, but this is life, life is too short to not to have fun~. Its going to get busy again when school starts :(, but haha, we'll get busy together lol!

Arghh, stupid printer sent for repair still haven't deliver back yet, have to school earlier tml, to print notes.. Zzzz. Just realised i lost my card holder, there goes my cash card~, but i think it will pop up someday =x.

Gotta try to sleep early lo~


No comments: