Tuesday, December 16, 2008

16/12/2008

This is what happens when i've got too much time to kill.. ~Blog

16/12/08

First day doing home surveys, a lucky one indeed!
- Nice weather
- An uncle was about to leave his place and i got hold of him.. mwhaha..
- When i was about to leave my card at the door, the owner came home..
- Was knocking at a door for quite sometime to realise i got the wrong unit..
Haha.. then i went to the right one this time, and i saw one of my ex. colleague, from SCS call centre, Christine, such a coincidence~ she couldn't recognise me at first though hahah..

Interviewed a quite anti gov* hokkien speaking uncle, with my 20% hokkien, 30% teochew, 10% cantonese, 40% chinese.. haha, its like speaking indian to a chinese.. I'm sure he doesn't know what i'm talking.. Haha..

Me: Uncle, li eh ming zhi si si mi? (wads your name)
Uncle: I'm not going to tell you, tell your superior that..
Me: Then, li tak gua gui? (high qualification?)
Uncle: Bo tak chek lah, people last time where got money to study?
Me: Hai lor Hai lor.. Hor liao uncle, survey zhor hor liao, xie xie ni de xi gang~


Lol, my progress was said to be slow.. maybe i gave myself too much freedom le, but i'm trying not to have a stressful holiday hee..
-----------------------------------
It feels so good to get motivated..
To the genting trip..
To giving my xmas present to the "lucky" gal *winks*..
To getting my pay..
To moving on to a new semester..
Its been such a long time since i had this kind of feeling..

...
to have something to look forward to..

No comments: